XY691A Aromatic Glycidyl Ether C10H12O2 For Chemical Resistant
Cresol glycidyl ether
Chemical name: cresol glycidyl ether
Molecular formula: C10H12O2
Physical and Chemical Character: colorless transparent liquid, low
toxic, low volatility
2. Technical Data Sheet
To be used as epoxy resin reactive diluents, and used in
non-solvent anticorrosion coating, winding-forming.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
-Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of skin contact, flush
with soap and water immediately, in case of eyes contact, rinse
with flowing water immediately. If swallowed, get medical aid.
-The working environment must be ventilation.
-The information above is only for your reference, please test
6. Please note that all information provided by XYCC is considered
accurate in certain condition. However, we will not promise or bear
any legal responsibility due to factors in producing and processing
products. The customer should test applicability of our products
full before using it.